LPG boiler installation
Utilising the latest that technology we can fit and install modern LPG condensing boilers that improve efficiency to over 90%, designed to save you up to 30% on your existing heating bills.
If you don't have access to a natural gas network RAJ Heating Ltd can manage the installation for an onsite LPG supply; including concrete base, tank, fuel line to your appliance and certification. You can rest assured that any work will be installed by a highly skilled and qualified member of our team, and that products are of a high standard.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas is available to customers either with the use of replaceable cylinders, or by bulk delivery direct to a permanent storage tank. Whether you go for above or under-ground storage, tanks can now be fitted with a telemetry unit, which accurately notes your gas usage and lets your supplier know when you need a delivery.
Landlord Gas Safety Checks & Home Buyer Reports
RAJ Heating Ltd takes gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
- Landlord Gas Safety Checks & Home Buyer Reports
- If you let your property out, by law you are required to have a landlord gas safety certificate for the property each year by a registered Gas Safe engineer.
- Our Gas Safe registered engineers can carry out your gas safety checks.
- Our office team can contact your tenant directly to arrange & send you a reminder when it is due.
- We'll send you a copy of the Gas Safety Check record when the checks have been completed.
- We'll even send you or your Letting Management Agent a reminder the following year.
- Phone RAJ Heating Ltd to find out more on 01792 547472.
- Domestic Appliance Repairs
Gas Safe Register
RAJ Heating Ltd takes gas safety seriously. All of our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain. It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.
If you would like to find out more about Gas Safe Register you can call 0800 408 5500 or visit the
Gas Safe Register website
For further information or if you need an estimate please Contact us